SIDDHU MOOSE WALA( LEGEND NEVER DIE)

            "SPIRITED  ONE , LEGEND  ONE ,
                  SOUL  ONE, PURE  ONE,
    "THE  GREATEST  SIDDHU  MOOSE  WALA"

Everyone is important for someone, one's presence or absence always matter for that someone. Sometime, Someone becomes a part of our life while we never see him directly, But his voice, thoughts and thinking makes us own.Siddhu Moose Wala was the legend who was "The Real Mystery Of Reality".

Every words dedicated to Siddhu Moose Wala and His loved ones-
               
                 
                              "DEAR SON"

            

          Towards one heart, A little light
          Flickered my home one day.
          Eyes like moon,voice like tune,
          Tash like mine,love like divine.
          Strong heart born behind a 
          Face that was similar like mine.
          Recognised by a lovely name 
          'Shubhdeep' and my lovely 'Gaggu'.
          Beyond every moments, your all
          Moments were heaven with mine.
          Your smile make my smiling face,
          Strong hands for shoot, wide chest
          For proud and pure heart for pray.
          I had got whole in your success
          and mellow feelings like old melody.
          You are shining in my soul,
          Alive everywhere in every soul.
          You  are real like sun, true sun, and 
          Sun never stop like dearest mine.
                                                     - Balkaur Singh


              
                               "DEAR SON"

           


           Tears got happy, when filled my bag
           With happiness, hearth looking 
           Real, food looking delicious, house 
           Looking home and life like birds.
           Made me perfect on every way,
           Increased my beauty as a Mother,
           Fulfilled my world as rainbow colour.
           Felt me my real place and identity,
          "Lovely Anchal", real delight and 
           My reflection in own bright eyes.
           Made me God for own devotion,
           Create my images for own notion.
           You are my greatest world, star's 
           Bowl, peace of shadow and always 
           The pride of my "Anchal".
                                                   - Charan Kaur
           
           
           Devoted my love to our legend.
                Instagram- @kiziefull
           
           

Comments

Post a Comment

If you have any doubt,So please let me know..

Popular posts from this blog

PHYSICAL EDUCATION (B.A.2ND SEMESTER)

Monkeypox Virus 2022